At Harley-Davidson of Nassau County, the road to superior look, sound, and performance doesn't end when the riding season ends.
Take advantage of our Winter Specials and have your bike ready to tear up the road the moment the snow is gone. All prices include installation.
Feel welcome to contact our service department at 516-409-9200 for more details and pricing!
bLACK OR CHROME FRONT FORK KIT FOR TOURING MODELS
The front forks on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle set the tone for the bike and can lead the way to a full-bore custom statement. So, start adding where it counts.
• A perfect addition during the installation of Premium Ride Front suspension components
• Kit includes fork sliders, dust caps, axle nut covers, and upper fork nut covers
• Front End Package price does not include labor or supplies
Electra Glo LED Saddlebag Run/Brake/Turn Lamp
BE SEEN and Add functional lighting to the rear of your Touring bike. These running, directional and brake lights command the attention of following vehicles.
• Chrome Housing/Red Lens
• Bright, fast-acting LED lamps glow red when the ignition is on, and intensify when the turn signals or brakes are activated
• Lamps act as a supplement to the Tour-Pak® mounted rear lighting, and also permit the removal of the Tour-Pak® with a Detachable Mounting Kit
• Housed in a low-profile chrome frame that is contoured to hug the curve of the hard saddlebags
• Self-adhesive lamps fit seamlessly beneath the saddlebag lid and add a stylish touch of color, even when the bike is parked
• Kit includes left and right lamps, modulator, and quick-disconnect wiring harness
h-d CHIZELED HANDLEBARS IN BLACK OR CHROME
Bring cutting edge style to your custom bagger. The Batwing Chizeled Bar combines the rise of a 14" mini-ape with the edgy profile of the classic “Z" bar and the wrist position of a drag bar. The result? An aggressive hands-in-the-air riding posture.
Available in 12" for Street Glide® models
Available in 9" or 14" for Road Glide® models
Gloss black OR Chrome finish
Fat 1.25" Chizeled Bar replaces mitered and welded corners with cast seamless 90° bends for added strength and style
Cast elbows eliminate sharp internal bends and the bar features removable Bar & Shield plugs to simplify internal wiring
Call Our Service Department for Current Specials, quotes, or if you do not see a special that fits your needs. our service department will be happy to MAKE YOU YOUR OWN SPECIAL OFFER 516-409-9200